Measuring Risk - What’s Your Temperature?
Thursday, September 21 | 11:00 AM ET
As we continue to deal with the consequences of a global pandemic concurrent with global conflicts, climate crises and economic uncertainty, organizations are taking a different view of risk - how to manage it, efforts taken to minimize or negate it, how to measure it and more. In this session, we’ll explore results from global research conducted by Economist Impact, sponsored by Iron Mountain, with an Economist analyst.
Topics to be covered include:
- Executives’ shifting views of risk
- Workplace evolution of risk
- Changes in cybersecurity and data governance
- Sustainability and reputational risk
- Risk and the impact on operational efficiency
Attendees will receive an IGP Pre-Approval Code for one IGP Certification Credit.